GLUKON®top wmc is a ready-to-use, pourable and solvent-based EPDM contact adhesive which is applied by roller or brush. GLUKON®top wmc is free from chlorinated solvents. GLUKON®top wmc has been developed for surface bonding of EPDM roofing membranes to a variety of different substrates/subfloors such as:
Concrete, OSB, wood, zinc sheet and many more. The adhesive forms an instant, high strength, age resistant bond and can be used for both horizontal and vertical areas of the roof.
- Colour: transparent/green
- Flash-off time: 10 - 25 minutes, depending on ambient temperature/humidity
- Coverage: 15 - 20 m² (application on both sides)
- Solids content: approx. 35
- Container sizes: 5 litre canister
- Temperature resistance: -40°C to 85°C (under load)
- Open time: 1 hour
- DCM-/Methylene chloride free
EPDM roofing membrane on wood panel materials such as:
- Zinc sheet
- and many more.
Not suitable for bonding EPS/XPS (polystyrene), please use GLUKON® poly for this.
Please observe the applicable legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives and our safety data sheets when processing.