GLUKON®pebble offers permanent adhesion to a wide variety of absorbent and non-absorbent substrates.
GLUKON®pebble was specially developed for sensitive covering materials. The varnish-like application of the adhesive results in a very homogenous adhesive film.
GLUKON®pebble is used where fast, reliable bonding with high surface quality is required. GLUKON®pebble is ideally suited for the bonding of high-gloss HPL, thin metal sheets and the like.
- Solvent-based, sprayable adhesive and contact adhesive
- Shear strengh: >150 psi
- Color: transparent
- Flash-off time: min. 5 minutes (Flash-off time must be strictly adhered to!)
- Reach per kg / per container: 6-9 m² / 90 - 110m² (both sided application)
- Solid content: ca. 30%
- container sizes: 13,9 kg/in 22 l pressurised container
- resistance to temperature: approx. 100°C (short-term)
- Open time: 4 Stunden
- Low odour
- High polish HPL
- Decor chipboard
- Most types of platics
- Metal sheets
- Painted steel
- and much more
Please let us advise you and check your materials before you glue plasticizer-containing products. Plasticizer can damage the adhesive.
Not suitable for gluing EPS / XPS (Styrofoam). Please use GLUKON®poly.
Please observe the legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives and our safety data sheets during processing.