GLUKON® top is a sprayable contact adhesive specially developed for the bonding of EPDM films on a variety of substrates such as OSB, concrete, stone, metals, plywood.
The GLUKON® pressure tank system was developed especially for the professional user. After curing, the adhesive is not flammable.
- Adhesive strength: 44 N (5cm adhesive surface)
- Color: transparent/green
- Flash-off time: approx. 2-5 minutes depending on ambient temperature / humidity
- Coverage: 5 - 7 m²/kg (applied on both sides)
- Solid content: approx. 35%
- Container sizes: 13,6 kg/in 22 l pressurised container, 500ml can
- Resistance of temperature: -25°C - 80°C (under pressure)
- Open time: 1 hour
- Also available DCM-free!
EPDM Roofing sheet on:
- Wood panel materials like z.B.: OSB, HDF etc.
- Metal sheets
- and much more
Not suitable for gluing EPS / XPS (Styrofoam). Please use GLUKON®poly.
GLUKON® top is not suitable for the bonding of plasticized materials such as PVC films!