The clever solution and the economical choice for flat surfaces without increased temperature stress
GLUKON®pro offers permanent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates with very high initial adhesion.
GLUKON®pro is used where fast, reliable and economical bonding is required. Ideal for example for the doubling of board materials.
- Solvent-based, sprayable adhesive and contact adhesive
- Shear strengh: approx. 125 psi
- Color: transparent/yellowish
- Flash-off time: 2 - 3 minutes
- Coverage: 5 - 7 m²/kg (applied on both sides)
- Solid content: approx. 28 %
- Container sizes: 17 kg/in 22 l pressurised container
- Resistance to temperature: approx. 85°C (short-term)
- Open time: 12 hours
- Also available DCM-free
- Dekor chipboard
- Most types of plastics
- Painted steel
Not suitable for gluing EPS / XPS (Styrofoam). Please use GLUKON®poly.
Not suitable for the bonding of plasticized products, e.g. PVC, CV coverings, artificial leather or similar products.
Please observe the applicable legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives during processing.