GLUKON® prime, three applications, one adhesive!
GLUKON® prime is ready to use immediately after connecting the hose and the gun to the pressure vessel! No compressed air or power connection is required. GLUKON®® prime can thus be used completely autonomously and is maintenance-free due to its closed system structure and does not need to be cleaned.
GLUKON® prime, applied on both sides, is used as a contact adhesive. In contact bonding, mineral fibre insulation materials, lightweight acoustic foam, PUR and PIR hard foam, geotextiles, XPS and EPS perimeter insulation panels and PE films can be reliably bonded in the WKSB area.
GLUKON® prime, applied on one side, improves the adhesion of all common acrylate, butyl, bitumen and rubber tapes on absorbent substrates such as concrete, masonry, aerated concrete, plaster, wood fibre boards, wood, etc. GLUKON® prime, applied on one side, serves as a fast fixation for the assembly of geotextiles, facade membranes, underlay membranes, vapour barriers, underlays, etc.
- solvent-based, sprayable adhesive and contact adhesive
- shear strenght: approx. 65N/cm²
- To be used as contact adhesive when applied on both sides
- Color: transparent
- Flash-off time: 1 (bei 25°C) - 5 Minute (bei -10°C)
- Open time: 24 hours
- Reach: 13kg pressure vessel approx. 100–175m² (contact bonding)
or 2500–3500lfm. at 5 cm spray width (Primer)
- Reach: 500ml can approx. 3–5m² (contact bonding) The range depends heavily on the application and the materials used!
- Solid content: 30 %
- Container sizes: 13 kg/in 22 l pressurised container, 500 ml can
- Resistance to temperature: 65°C
- adhesive is not flammable after curing
- DCM, silicone and halogen free!
- acrylic adhesive tapes
- butyl adhesive tapes
- bitumen adhesive tapes
- rubber adhesive tapes
- wood fibreboard
- Aerated concrete
- fiber-cement panels
- clamping felt
- PE film
- rigid foam
- metal sheets
- bitumen sheets
- medium-density fibreboard
- span carpenter plate
- mineral fiber insulation materials
- most hard plastic
- EPS, XPS, PIR/PUR and much more
- Technical insulation in the area of WKSB
- Adhesive tapes
- Window installation
- Insulation materials for interior roof installation
Not suitable for the bonding of plasticized products, e.g. PVC, CV coverings, artificial leather or similar
Please observe the legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives and our safety data sheets during processing.