The dichloromethane-free premium alternative for ship interior finishing.
GLUKON®premium wmc sea is a sprayable contact adhesive that has been specially developed for use in ship interior finishing, yacht building, boat building, etc. GLUKON®premium sea is suitable for bonding HPL with materials from ship interior finishing.
GLUKON®premium wmc sea fulfils the requirements of flame retardancy according to IMO Resolution MSC 307 (88) - (FTP Code) Annex 1, Part 5.
GLUKON®premium wmc sea offers permanent, water-resistant adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, with an extremely high temperature resistance.
GLUKON®premium wmc sea is characterised by its excellent initial strength and high final strength (> 150 PSI). It is very well suited for bonding stainless steel sheets to sheet materials. The very high solids content ensures excellent adhesion even with a single coating film.
GLUKON®premium wmc sea is used wherever the highest demands are placed on the reliability of the bonding.
- Free from chlorinated solvents, free from carcinogenic substances.
- Solvent-based, sprayable contact adhesive
- Shear strength: >150 psi
- Colour: transparent-white
- Flash-off time: approx. 1-2 minutes
- Range per container: approx. 80 - 100m² (application on both sides)
- Solids content: approx. 36
- Container weight: 13.6 kg/in a 22 l pressurised container
- Temperature resistance: approx. 110°C (short term)
- Open time: 4 hours
- Approvals: MED
- Meets the requirements of flame retardancy according to IMO Resolution: MSC 307 (88) - (FTP Code) Annex 1, Part 5, certificate available on request
- Cape Marine Boards
- promat MASTER BOARD
- Expanded glass panels
- ALU honeycomb (here sand with 80 grit)
- Stainless steel sheet
- GRP ground
- Slotted MDF
- Needle felt
- Screen printing plates
- Synthetic resin pressed wood
- and much more
Not suitable for bonding products containing plasticisers, e.g. PVC, CV coverings, artificial leather or similar. Not suitable for bonding EPS/XPS (polystyrene), please use GLUKON®poly for this purpose.
Please observe the applicable legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives and our safety data sheets when processing.