GLUKON® premium plus offers permanent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates with extremely high temperature resistance.
GLUKON® premium plus is characterised by its excellent initial strength and extremely high final strength (> 250 PSI). Very suitable for mould bonding and bonding of stainless steel sheets to panel materials. The very high solids content on both absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces ensures excellent adhesion even with a simple coating film on each side.
GLUKON® premium plus is the first choice when looking for a full-range adhesive with the added security of adhesive strength, e.g. in the case of bonding of bent plywood.
Adhesive benefits at a glance:
- Very high shear strength
- Long open time
- High temperature resistance
- Transparent adhesive
- High solids content
- Solvent-based, sprayable adhesive and contact adhesive
- Shear strenght: >250 psi
- Color: transparent
- Flash-off time: ca. 1 minute
- Coverage per kg: 5 - 7 m2 (applied on both sides)
- Solid content: approx. 36-38 %
- Container sizes: 17 kg/in 22 l pressurised container, 500 ml can
- Resistance to temperature: approx. 130°C (short-term)
- Open processing time: 4 hours
- High pressure laminate
- Decor chipboard
- Coarse particle board
- Bending plywood
- Slot MDF
- Glass, cork
- Most types of plastics
- Painted steel
- Veneer (observe processing instructions!)
- Stainless steel sheets
- Lead sheet
- Mineral based panels
- GPR sanded
- Screen printing plates
- Fleece-laminated veneer (observe processing instructions!)
Please let us advise you and check your materials before you glue plasticizer-containing products. Plasticizer can damage the adhesive.
Not suitable for gluing EPS / XPS (Styrofoam). Please use GLUKON®poly.
Please observe the legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives and our safety data sheets during processing.