GLUKON® poly offers permanent adhesion to a wide variety of materials with very high initial adhesion.
GLUKON® poly is used where fast, reliable bonding with a high initial strength is required.
Due to the special formula, GLUKON® poly can also be applied on one side, used as fixation. The glued joint of GLUKON® poly does not harden and remains flexible. Ideal for bonding upholstery materials.
- solvent-based, sprayable adhesive and contact adhesive
- shear strengh: approx. 85 psi
- Can also be used as a bonding adhesive with one-sided application
- Color: transparent
- Flash-off time: 1 minute
- Coverage: 6 - 9 m²/kg (applied on both sides)
- Solid content: approx. 28 %
- Container sizes: 13 kg/in 22 l pressurised container, 500 ml can
- Resistance to temperature: approx. 65°C (short-term)
- Open time: approx. 12 hours
- EPS, XPS, (Polystyrol/Styrofoam®)
- Genuine leather
- Metal sheets
- Span carpenter plate
- Most types of plastics
- insulating materials
- PUR insultation boards
Not suitable for gluing EPS / XPS (Styrofoam). Please use GLUKON®® poly. Not suitable for the bonding of plasticized products, e.g. PVC, CV coverings, artificial leather or similar products.
Please observe the applicable legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives during processing.