Free of chlorinated solvents The "fine worker" for high-gloss HPL in ship interior finishing.
GLUKON®pebble sea is a sprayable contact adhesive that has been specially developed for use in ship interior finishing, yacht construction, boat building, etc. GLUKON®pebble sea is suitable for bonding HPL with materials from ship interior fittings such as: Cape Marine Boards, SUPALUX, promat MASTER BOARD, expanded glass panels, ALU honeycomb. It is also possible to bond these materials together.
GLUKON®pebble sea is used wherever the highest demands are placed on the surface quality of the bonding.
- The spray adhesive is MED-certified and fulfils the requirements of flame retardancy according to IMO Resolution MSC 307 (88) - (FTP Code) Annex 1, Part 5.
- The spray adhesive meets the requirements of the French VOC regulation class A+.
- Solvent-based, sprayable contact adhesive
- Shear strength: >150 psi
- Colour: transparent
- Flash-off time: min. 5 minutes (flash-off time must be observed!)
- Range per kg / per container: 6 - 9 m² / 90 - 110 m² (double-sided application)
- Solids content: approx. 30%
- Container size: 13.9 kg in 22 l pressure container
- Temperature resistance: approx. 100°C (short term)
- Open time: 4 hours
- DCM-/Methylene chloride free
- Furniture linoleum
- High-gloss HPL
- Decorative chipboard
- almost all types of plastic
- Wall cladding
- Metal sheets
- painted steel
- metal sheets
As plasticisers can damage or destroy the adhesive, we expressly recommend consulting our technical department BEFORE bonding products containing plasticisers, e.g. PVC, CV coverings, artificial leather or similar, for the purpose of testing and approving your materials!
Not suitable for bonding EPS/XPS (polystyrene), please use GLUKON® poly.
Please observe the applicable legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives and our safety data sheets when processing.