GLUKON®multi offers permanent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates with very high initial adhesion.
GLUKON®multi is used where fast, reliable and temperature-resistant bonding is required.
GLUKON®multi is characterised by its easy processing, fast airing and fine spray application.
- Shear strengh: approx. 150 psi
- Color: transparent
- Flash-off time: 2 - 3 minutes
- Coverage: 5 - 7 m²/kg (applied on both sides)
- Solid content: approx. 30 %
- Container sizes: 17 kg/im 22 l pressured container
- Resistance to temperature: approx. 110°C (short-term)
- Open time: 12 hours
- kor chipboard
- Most types of plastics
- Painted steel
- and much more
Not suitable for gluing EPS / XPS (Styrofoam). Please use GLUKON®poly. Not suitable for the bonding of plasticized products, e.g. PVC, CV coverings, artificial leather or similar products.
Please observe the applicable legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives during processing.