End-strength spray contact adhesive for OT and OST
The specialist for bonding in the construction of insoles, orthoses and prostheses.
GLUKON®flex plus is ready for use immediately after connecting the hose and gun to the pressure container! No compressed air or electricity connection is required. GLUKON®flex plus can be used completely self-sufficiently and, due to its closed system design, is maintenance-free and does not need to be cleaned.
GLUKON®flex plus again significantly reduces odour nuisance compared to commercially available contact adhesives. GLUKON®flex plus forms a dry adhesive bed after flash-off. This simplifies the bonding of the materials. The adhesive gap cures to a final strength.
GLUKON®flex plus is applied exclusively to both materials to be bonded and thus reliably bonds materials in the OT and EAST area. Such as: Upholstery materials, microfibre, EVA materials as well as leather, cork, PE/PP, rubber, carbon, and many more.
- Solvent-based, sprayable contact adhesive
- Mobile system, ready for use without electricity or compressor
- Easy, fast application of the adhesive
- Low odour
- Strong initial strength
- Applied on both sides for fast, permanent bonding
- Final bond strength
- Colour: white-yellowish
- Flash-off time: 1 minute at 25°C, 3 minutes at 20°C
- Open time: 2 hours
- Range 13.6 kg Pressurised container: approx. 100 m² (application on both sides)
- The range depends strongly on the application and the materials used!
- Solids content: approx. 33%
- Container sizes: 13.6 kg/in 22 l pressure container
- Temperature resistance range OT / EAST: 95°C
- Adhesive is non-flammable after curing
- Toluene-free, DCM-/Methylene chloride-free, silicone- and halogen-free!
Upholstery materials such as:
- Cellular rubber
EVA materials like:
- Milling materials
As well as:
Not suitable for bonding EPS/XPS and products containing plasticisers, e.g. PVC, CV coverings, artificial leather or similar.
Please observe the applicable legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives and our safety data sheets when processing.