GLUKON®top wmc is a sprayable, solvent-based contact adhesive specially developed for bonding EPDM films to a variety of different substrates/subfloors such as:
OSB, concrete, stone, metal, mineral wool, plywood.
GLUKON®top wmc is free of chlorinated solvents and is characterised by its easy application, fast flash-off time and good ageing resistance of the cured adhesive joint.
GLUKON®top wmc is used wherever an economical, safe and uncomplicated adhesive system is required.
- Colour: transparent/green
- Flash-off time: 5 minutes, depending on ambient temperature/humidity
- Coverage: 90 m² (application on both sides)
- Solids content: approx. 35
- Container weight: 13.6 kg/in a 22 l pressurised container
- Temperature resistance: -25°C to 85°C (under load)
- Open time: 1 hour
EPDM roofing membrane on wood panel materials such as:
- Sheet metal
- and much more
Not suitable for bonding EPS/XPS (polystyrene), please use GLUKON® poly for this.
GLUKON® top wmc is not suitable for bonding materials containing plasticisers such as PVC films!