GLUKON®pro wmc - now with new solvent formulation!
This innovative solvent formulation, which we already use in our GLUKON®premium wmc, represents the latest development in the field of solvent-based container adhesives. Working with GLUKON®pro wmc is less stressful for people and the environment than the processing of comparable solvent adhesives currently on the market.
GLUKON®pro wmc offers permanent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, with good initial tack.
GLUKON®pro wmc is suited for the bonding of plasticizer-free skirting boards, stair nosings, concave sub-profiles, baffle walls and for laying stairs with lightweight textile coverings.
GLUKON®pro wmc is used where fast, reliable and cost-effective bonding is required.
- Solvent-based, sprayable adhesive and contact adhesive
- High shear strengh: >125 psi
- Color: transparent
- Flash-off time: approx. 3 minutes
- Reach per kg / Container: 6 - 8 m² / 80 - 100m² (applied on both sides)
- Solid content: approx. 28 %
- Container sizes: 13 kg/in 22 l pressurised container, 500ml can
- Resistance to temperature: approx. 80°C (short-term)
- Open time: 12 hours
- Dekor chipboard
- Most types of plastic
- Baffle walls
- Textile coverings
- Painted steel
- and much more
As plasticisers can damage or destroy the adhesive, we strongly recommend a consultation by our technical department to check and release your materials BEFORE gluing plasticized products such as PVC, CV coverings, artificial leather, etc.
Not suitable for gluing EPS/XPS (Styrofoam). Please use GLUKON® poly.
Please observe the legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives and our safety data sheets during processing.