GLUKON® pro wmc - now with new solvent formulation!
This innovative solvent formulation, which we already use in our GLUKON® premium wmc, represents the latest development in the field of solvent-based container adhesives. Working with GLUKON®® pro wmc is less stressful for people and the environment than the processing of comparable solvent adhesives currently on the market.
GLUKON® pro wmc offers permanent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, with good initial tack.
GLUKON® pro wmc is suited for the bonding of plasticizer-free skirting boards, stair nosings, concave sub-profiles, baffle walls and for laying stairs with lightweight textile coverings.
GLUKON® pro wmc is used where fast, reliable and cost-effective bonding is required.
- Solvent-based, sprayable adhesive and contact adhesive
- Shear strenght: approx. 125 PSI
- Color: transparent
- Flash-off time: ca. 3 minutes
- Reach: 13kg pressure vessel approx. 100–175m² (contact bonding)
- Solid content: ca. 28 %
- Container sizes: 13 kg/in 22 l pressurised container, 500 ml can
- Resistance to temperature: ca. 80°C (shot-term)
- Open processing time: 12 Stunden
- Decor chipboard
- Most types of plastics
- Baffle walls
- Textile coverings
- Painted Steel
- And much more
Please let us advise you and check your materials before you glue plasticizer-containing products. Plasticizer can damage the adhesive.
Not suitable for gluing EPS / XPS (Styrofoam). Please use GLUKON® poly.
Please observe the legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives and our safety data sheets during processing.