GLUKON® premium sea is a sprayable contact adhesive that has been specially developed for use in ship interior fittings, yacht building, boat building, etc. GLUKON® premium sea is suitable for HPL bonding with ship interior materials. GLUKON® premium sea meets the flammability requirements according to IMO resolution MSC 307 (88) - (FTP Code) Appendix 1, Part 5
GLUKON® premium sea offers permanent, water-resistant adhesion to a variety of substrates, with a very high temperature resistance.
GLUKON® premium sea is characterised by its excellent initial strength and extremely high final strength (> 250 PSI). It is very well suited for mould bonding and bonding of stainless steel sheets to panel materials. The very high solids content ensures excellent adhesion even with a single coating film.
GLUKON® premium sea is used wherever the highest demands are placed on the reliability of the bond.
- Solvent-based, sprayable adhesive and contact adhesive
- Shear strengh: >250 psi
- Color: transparent
- Flash-off time: ca. 1-2 minutes
- Reach per kg / pressure vessel: 5 - 7 m² / 80 - 100m² (both sided application)
- Solid content: ca. 36%
- container sizes: 17 kg/in 22 l pressurised container, 500 ml can
- Resistance to temperature: approx. 130°C (short-term)
- Open time: approx. 4 Stunden
- Licensing: MED
- Meets flammability requirements according to IMO resolution MSC 307 (88) - (FTP Code) Appendix 1, Part 5, Certificate available on request
- Cape Marine Boards
- promat MASTER BOARD
- Expanded glass plates
- Aluminium honeycomb
- Medium-density fibreboard
- Coarse particle board
- Stainless steel sheets
- GFK sanded
- Slot MDF
- Carpenter plate
- Screen printing plates
- Resin-compressed wood
- and much more
Please let us advise you and check your materials before you glue plasticizer-containing products. Plasticizer can damage the adhesive.
Not suitable for gluing EPS / XPS (Styrofoam). Please use GLUKON®poly.
Please observe the legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives and our safety data sheets during processing.