The SG certified specialist for bonding in insert, orthosis and prosthesis construction.
GLUKON®flex is ready to use immediately after connecting the hose and the gun to the pressure vessel! No compressed air or power connection is required. GLUKON®flex can thus be used completely autonomously and is maintenance-free due to its closed system structure and does not need to be cleaned.
Thanks to its special formula, GLUKON®flex reduces the odour nuisance during processing to a minimum. After curing, GLUKON®flex forms a flexible adhesive joint and can be reshaped by supplying heat.
GLUKON®flex, applied on both sides, is used as a contact adhesive. In the contact bonding process, OT and OST can be used to bond upholstery materials, microfibres, EVA materials as well as leather, cork, PE / PP, rubber, carbon, EPS and XPS. GLUKON® flex, applied on one side, serves as a quick fixing aid for the bonding of difficult shapes or large-sized material dimensions.
- solvent-based, sprayable adhesive and contact adhesive
- mobile system, directly usable without electricity or compressor
- easy and fast apply of the adhesive
- low odour
- high initial strength
- for double-sided application, use as a contact adhesive
- for single-sided application of adhesive also to be used as a pressure-sensitive adhesive
- flexible glue joint
- post formable
- color: white/yellowish
- flash-off time: 1 minute (at 25°C) - 5 minutes (at -10°C)
- open processing time: 24 hours
- reach: 13kg pressure vessel approx. 100–175m² (contact bonding)
- reach: 500ml can approx. 3–5m² (contact bonding) The range depends heavily on the application and the materials used!
- solid content: 30 %
- container sizes: 13 kg/in 22 l pressurised container, 500 ml can
- resistance to temperature: 85°C
- adhesive is not flammable after curing
- DCM, silicone and halogen free!
Upholstery materials such as:
- Cellular rubber
EVA materials like:
- Milling materials
As well as:
Not suitable for the bonding of plasticized products, e.g. PVC, CV coverings, artificial leather or similar
Please observe the legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives and our safety data sheets during processing.