GLUKON® farm was specially developed for the bonding of PE, PP and PA films with various materials.
GLUKON® flex is ready to use immediately after connecting the hose and the lance / gun to the pressure vessel! No compressed air or power connection is required.
GLUKON® farm can thus be used completely autonomously and is maintenance-free due to its closed system structure and does not need to be cleaned.
GLUKON® farm is applied on both sides to the overlapping films (at least 50cm overlap in silage film bonding!). After approx. 60 seconds, the films can be glued together or even smaller film repairs can be carried out!
GLUKON® farm can be applied on one side as a fixation to the assembly aid, for example, when installing the side wall film. Your advantages in gluing films with GLUKON® farm:
1. TIME SAVINGS
The additional weighting of the film overlaps is eliminated
2. MATERIAL SAVINGS
Through narrow film overlap and repair of the films
3. LESS SUBSTRATE LOSS
Reliable and airtight bonding when used as a silage film adhesive
4. NO STITCHING AND KNOTS
When extending films in vegetable and fruit growing
5. USE EVEN UNDER DIFFICULT CONDITIONS
In damp and wet cold weather
- Solvent-based, sprayable adhesive and contact adhesive
- Shear strengh: approx. 85 psi
- For single-sided application of adhesive also to be used as a pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Color: transparent
- Flash-off time: 60 seconds
- Reach: 100 m² per 13 kg container (applied on both sides)
- Solid content: approx. 27 %
- Container sizes: 13 kg/in 22 l pressurised container, 500 ml can
- Resistance to temperature: -20°C – 65°C (short-term)
- Open time: approx. 4 hours
PE-, PP- und PA-films on:
- Wood fibreboard
- Fiber-cement panels
- Span carpenter plate
- Most types of plastics
- Insulting materials
- EPS, XPS, PIR/PUR
- and much more
Not suitable for the bonding of plasticized products, e.g. PVC films, CV coverings, artificial leather or similar products.
Please observe the legal regulations for solvent-based adhesives and our safety data sheets during processing.