GLUKON® MS premium is an MS polymer assembly adhesive. GLUKON® MS premium is characterised by an extremely high initial strength and fast assembly stability. With its high heat resistance of + 110°C, and good UV, weather and moisture resistance, GLUKON® MS premium offers all the key data of a top product at an attractive price.
- Basis: 1K-MS-Polymer
- Color in cured condition: white
- Density: approx. 1,63 g/m3
- Shore hardness A (DIN 53505) 60°
- Viscosity (+ 23°C): pasty, stable
- Application temperature: +15°C – max. +40°C
- Open time: 10 – 15 minutes (+23°C, 55 % RF)
- Curing speed: approx. 3 mm in 24 h (+23°C, 55 % RF)
- Resistance to temperature: -40°C – +110°C
- Resistance to salt water: good
- Elongation at break: 335 %
- Tensile strength MPa (DIN 53504): 2,2
- Sandable and paintable
- Free of solvent, phthalate and silicone
- Cartridge content: 290ml/ 455g
Glues amongst others:
- PVC profiles
- Natural stone
- Various plastics
- Ceramic tiles
- Non-ferrous metal
- Stainless steel
- Various metal HPL and cement fiberboard
- and much more
- Assembly bonding, skirting boards, transition profiles, Angle bars
- Stair angles made of metal/aluminium/rubber/PVC
- Laminate laying and cable ducts
- Stair construction and building craft in general
- Bonding of facades, cassette and sandwich elements
- Glass bonding in furniture and showcase construction
- Solar and wind turbines
- Signs fixation
- Apparatus and plant construction
- Vehicle construction and superstructures
- Various industrial areas.
Please note our current technical data sheets and our safety data sheets before processing.
Not suitable for the bonding of PE, PP.
Not suitable for workpieces exposed to full weathering without surface protection. For this please use our GLUKON® marine BFU 100 / AW 100 glue!